Wednesday, December 12, 2007

8:14 - Update

This is like when I'd destroy my own Sim City after I spent an entire weekend working on it. It's not surprising I never really had a serious girlfriend in high school...

The Council tell the kids at dinner that they need to clean up the mess they made.

And we're in to Day 39...

There's candy and crap strewn everywhere. It's like if Willy Wonka had some type of bro attended ripper.

I still want to know, WHERE DO THESE KIDS SHOWER?

Host Guy calls the kids in for challenge number 1. The prize? The last 20,000 dollar gold star. Host Guy then tells The Council that they must award the gold star immediately. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE choose Jared.

Also, I'd like to note now that I think the tear inducing surprise will be everyone's parents coming to town at the end.

DK is having such a hard time deciding who gets the gold star that he starts to cry. WHAT A BITCH.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they give it to Jonathan.

Anonymous said...

dk is a bitch agreed...

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the parents thing, I decided that earlier today after reading the summary of tonight's episode, its too obvious to be anything else

Anonymous said...

the surprise is DK is gay

Anonymous said...

i hope when we see jared's parents, it's rick moranis and andy samberg

Unknown said...

DK is most def a bitch

Anonymous said...

maybe zach wont be such a bitch now for not getting a gold star.