Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Starting Off Tonight...

Before the show gets going tonight, I'd like to highlight some kids we've never seen before. I mean really, how pissed would you be if your son or daughter went away for 40 days and DIDN'T get shown on camera? Granted, you avoid exploiting them and still get paid...BUT you can't get that Disney channel spin-offs.

Anyway...

After combing the CBS website, here are some kids who supposedly are on the show even though
we've never seen them.

Meet Brett. I don't know what his deal is, but he looks a lot like a lesbian.

This is Sophie. From her bio: "I admire Susan B. Anthony because she made it possible for women to vote! I also admire Madeline Albright and Queen Elizabeth, because they prove that women can do just as well as men as leaders." Clearly, she has an affinity for ugly women. Sounds like me after about 10 beers. Hey, it happens.

Jasmine. I don't remember seeing her. Anyway, she has some pretty funny observations in her bio: " Who have been some of the best U.S. presidents, and why?

Clinton I only know about 2 and Bush is not the one. Things seemed to have been better for our country when he was in. He was more outgoing."

That reminds me of the logic I used to employ when Nickelodeon did Kids Pick The President.

Anyway, that's it for now...I'm sure I'll find more kids we've never seen as the night goes on. See you at 8...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Corey said...

also, what about that goth girl from the CBS website? who the HECK is she?

Anonymous said...

Can we drink every time someone cries? I mean, I'll be drinking anyway, but for the other people.

Anonymous said...

oh i'm pretty sure we've seen the lesbian-style kid before... except he doesnt have the emo glasses on the show. i bet greg broke them